SPORTEX Hall Divider Curtain (Electric)
- An electric motor positioned in the centre
- A rotor axle equipped with take up reels for the tapes
- A set of tapes that will support the lower counterweight whilst simultaneously transferring the rotary movement of the shaft
- A canvas screen made from polyester and covered in PVC (the curtain)
- A lower counterweight which provides the canvas with the appropriate tautness or rigidity when rolled
- An anchoring system that is designed and measured specifically for each facility
- With two doors opening means Velcro-zip or similar
|Final of career (race)
Operation by means of buttons, placed in place to being convenient.
Operation by remote (optional) / Keypad
Features of the canvas
|Pes. AT 1.100 d.tex.
|8 x 8
|Resistance to the traction (daN/5cm)
|Resistance to the tear
|Solidity of the colour to the light (din 53388)
Features of the net
Made of thread of nylon of 3.0mm and mesh 100x100mm. Vertical reinforcements with strips of vinilon to avoid the expansion of the net. Perimetral reinforcement with thread of 8mm.